Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 163.30
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Note on the Year End Update
    Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 10:11pm

A few notes on the weekend:

Very early on Sunday (possibly as early as 7:00 AM EST), I will begin updating the game for the upcoming year.  THIS PROCESS TAKES NEARLY ALL DAY - DON'T EXPECT THE UPDATE TO BE DONE UNTIL VERY LATE SUNDAY... MAYBE AS LATE AS MONDAY!

I may not have all new sires added after the update.  This year's update is proving more difficult to finish due to my time constraints.  If you see a notable sire missing after the update, go ahead and e-mail me about it even though it's possible he will be added the following week.

I always have a few sires still active after the update that need to be retired, as well as several that are still standing that I missed.  Feel free to contact me with those as well.

All active 12 year olds WILL BE RETIRED and replaced by CPU horses. If you have an active 12 year old horse you want bred, you must do it before the update starts on Sunday!

Next week will begin the "new year."  Horses will age after the update.  Yes... there will be RODOTS races run reflecting the new age prior to the New Year.

That's it for now!  Thanks for another excellent year, and I hope to update you guys soon on several things I look forward to adding in the upcoming year!

---Mike

Post Reply Post Reply